Commercial Property Class 1
Use as a residence, whether or not as a sole or main residence, by any of the following:
- A single person or by people living together as a family,
- Not more than six residents living together, including a household where care is provided for residents;
- A resident concurrently with his or her occupation or business provided that, in the opinion of the Authority, the occupation is compatible with the residential use, and it:
- Can be carried on in any residential area without detriment to the amenity of that area by reason of noise, vibrations, smell, fumes, smoke, soot, ash, dust, git or visual impact; and
- Does not generate vehicular traffic or parking of a type or amount which is detrimental to the amenity of the area in which it is conducted; and
- Does not involve the presence on the premises of more than three persons engaged in the business (including the proprietors) or in consequence of the business, at any one time.