Rent Office Space in a prestigious St. Julian’s Business Centre situated in the heart of St. Julian’s Malta.
This high-tech office building is made up of nine floors of office space with an underlying multi-level car park.
The business centre is a multi-tenant office building and offers tenants various office sizes that range from 15 square metres up to 1200 square metres on a floor – Multiple floors may accommodate companies with requirements for larger spaces. The offices within the business centre may be customized to the tenant’s particular requirements and specifications.
- A high-performance Curtain Wall Facade having elevated specifications to achieve a quiet internal working environment.
- Building Management System (BMS).
- Thorough Fire Protection and Alarm System including three fire escape staircases, fire fighters lift, addressable fire alarm system, dry riser and an automated sprinkler system at garage levels.
- Fresh air handling units with an energy efficient cooling or heat reclaim facility.
- Six high speed passenger lifts.
- Fully accessible Gress raised flooring with modular under floor service infrastructure.
- A synchronized system of three backup generator sets capable of providing the entire power needs of the Business Centre.
- Motorised roller blinds with LED façade lighting, all individually controlled through the BMS system.
- Individually controlled and energy efficient Air-condition fan coil Units.
- Two independent fiber optic cables connected to the two major service providers
- Smoking balconies
- An RF card Access Control system.
- CCTV monitoring all common areas.
- An automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) parking system.
- 24 Hour Manned Reception.
Flexible Office Lease Terms
Tenants have the option of moving into a furnished and ready to operate space, as well as a custom office space tailored to their needs. This may be especially useful for companies that require a space to start operating from in the short term whilst waiting for their bespoke office to be completed. Following which, they would move from the ‘temporary’ space to their customised office.